Sunday 11 May 2014

Wonder Wool Wales

I think it was our fifth year at Wonder Wool Wales, time passes so fast, which was the last weekend in April. The show was much bigger this year with another hall of stalls so there was an even better range of woolly items on offer.
We had an awlful journey down with heavy traffic and heavy rain the landy leaked and we both got wet feet around Birmingham! It was too late when we arrived to set up so we just unloaded and set up on Saturday morning. I wasn't convinced there was enough time but did it in an hour and a half plenty of time for the cooked breakfast at 8.30!



It was a really good show for me, fantastic to meet old and new customers and put faces to names from internet orders. Thankyou for visiting my stall and supporting my business its really good to hear your comments on my work.
Phillippa

No comments: