Tuesday 5 February 2013

More rag rugs, building and some Shetland tops



The landscape rag rug is finished apart from the fish, I need to find some sparkly fabric in purple, green and silver. I have found a nice mustard jumper to finish the diamond clippy rug. Just got to finish the edges and I have started a stained glass window clippy rag rug.

The house building is going well with the extension walls nearly finished. Moving the stone was hard work though!. After a days building I have been knitting stripey fingerless and continuing the rag rugs. Hovingham Market was busy on Saturday and I have put some painted tops, carded batts and a few other things on the website. 
I was hoping to do a website update every fortnight this year but with my cottage taking up my weekdays and the light no good for photographs in the evenings. I am just going to add new stock when I have dyed it and will then mention it in this blog. This week I have dyed more Shetland tops.


















No comments: